|Had rain overnight. Look in the middle of the photo...trailer bay or bus stop...your choice.|
|Waiting for the tiny bus in the distance.|
|Crown of thorns|
And on to some other business...
Like everybody else, I’ve been super-busy and I don’t see things letting up any. Case in point, I forgot to post this and I’m usually good at remember to put up my ramblings.
I’m also toying with the idea of doing NaNo or my own version of it. Yeah, I’m crazy like that. But I do have stuff to write, that I’m not even putting down in dribs and drabs. Then there’s all the promotion I’m supposed to be doing as a responsible writer person.
So…I’ll have to cut back on my blogging and I figure Monday’s a good day to give over the blog, BUT I’m throwing out an invitation to anyone who wants to do a post or anything remotely entertaining to contact me at jmwordsmith at gmail dot com
My guidelines are simple:-
- You send me a 400-500 word write up on the Sunday of the assigned week on which your post goes live. ‘Course, I’ll let you know which Monday is yours.
- Your post can be about writing or anything else you choose – within reason, of course. Funny is good.
- You’re gonna include all your links and pics and stuff like that so I don’t have to go searching for them.
- You'll own my blog for a couple of days and so I hope you'll make an effort to respond to comments in a timely manner and I’d really like it if you visit those who comment. Blogging courtesy and all that.
- It doesn’t matter if I’ve hosted you before, and you don’t have to be published. As long as you have something interesting to say, I’m game.
So shoot me mail and we can set up your posting date.
Have a fabulous weekend and meet some writing goals.