Instead of my scheduled post, I have two announcements.
I’m late with this first one, but Cathy C. is hosting a Big Bang B & N Followers Contest. Here's how it works: Tell your followers about Cathy C. 's Hall of Fame and her contest. Follow her blog and then tell her who sent you, and leave your contact information. One new follower will win a $20 gift card from Barnes and Noble and the follower who sent that person also wins a $20 gift card. The contest ends on January 24th. Cathy’s goal is 100 followers. She’s not far off the mark now, so do what you can to help her reach the goal post.
Secondly, I got two blog awards yesterday. I’m chuffed about that. The first one came from Liz Davis over at Novel Moments and it’s the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, Liz! The conditions that come along with this award are listed below:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link to them
2. Add the award to your blog
3. Nominate 15 other people to give the award to.
4. Notify the nominees of the award.
5. List seven things about myself
The second one from E. Arroyo (Thanks, Elizabeth!) over at Chandara Writes, and it’s the Stylish Blogger Award. For this one I’m supposed to:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link to them.
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
This may be taking a shortcut, but based on my time limits, I’ll have to post the 25 other awardees tomorrow. ‘Course, I’m thinking they may overlap, but we’ll see. Here are seven things about me. Technically, this should be 14, but, er...it's shortcut time again.
1. I like pastry and salty snacks.
2. I enjoy coffee and consider it a staple that must be mixed with condensed milk and a pinch of salt. (Sounds yucky I know, but it tastes wonderful)
3. I'm a procrastinator, which leaves me in panic mode all the time.
4. I don't have a writing schedule, but write whenever the current project calls. (Bad, I know!)
5. I read most anything, except science fiction and paranormal novels. No prejudice though. Good writing is good writing.
6. I enjoy baking and cake decorating.
7. I’m a sucker for stationery and electronic gadgets.